A Story A Day #290 // 10-19-14 by Ming D. Liu
A Story A Day #291 by Ming D. Liu
How do I let this go?
How do I let you go?
How do I stop wondering
what the hell
went wrong if
things fall apart
all the time?
I really hate it when it’s late at night and I have to lower the sound on my TV show but then I can’t hear anything over the sound of my own chewing.
A Story A Day #289 // 10-18-14 by Ming D. Liu
Welcome to New York.
A Story A Day #288 by Ming D. Liu
A Story A Day #287 by Ming D. Liu
In the words of Lil Wayne, “If you wanna fly, you gotta give up the shit that weighs you down.”
- Say goodbye to the things that make you unhappy whether it’s people or things or food or whatever the hell it is - say bye
- Do things that make YOU happy
- Stop trying so hard to please people, they don’t matter
- At the end of the day, you are the most important person in your life. If you need to save someone, save yourself.
- Keep your mind open
- And your heart opened
- Meet new people who brings excitement into your life
- Eat lots of yummy food
- Read books
- Sing even if you are tone deaf
- Spend time with the people who you love the most
- Stop worrying about tomorrow and stop living in the past. You are here, stay here.
No. Sometimes love is not enough.
You don’t but you take the chance if you think it’s worth a second shot.
Happiness shouldn’t require that much effort. I can’t tell you what will and won’t make you happy but I promise you, something out there will do it for you.
A Story A Day #286 by Ming D. Liu
I just wanna go out and dance to Bailando okay?!?! That’s all I want in life right now. AND A DOUGHNUT.